background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My obsession: cloth diapering - my "stash"

I am not going to go in to much detail about cloth diapering (also known as CDing) in this post.  I am just AWing my stash with what I have and providing the names of what I have purchased so far.  A good portion of my stash was purchased used off of DiaperSwappers, but I will include links to the sites that sell the product new.

First off, some of my favorite sites:

www.diaperswappers.com: I used this site to purchase used CDs.  I had a lot of luck and didn't have issues, but of course, use your internet smarts when purchasing from here.

www.momsmilkboutique.com: This site always has great goodies.

www.kellyscloset.com

www.nickisdiapers.com


1.  Gro-Via AI2 Shells (4) & Inserts
2.  Gro-Via AIOs (4) + Doublers
3.  BG Elementals (2)
4.  Dream-Eze Fitted (Medium) (1)
5.  BG Elementals (7)



1.  Fleece skirty purchased from DiaperSwappers (no idea of the brand)
2.  Dream-Eze AIO size Large (2)
3.  Best Bottom Shell
4 & 5.  Wool shorties (made by mom except for the pink one which was purchased off of DiaperSwappers)



1.  Happy Hempy (1)
2.  Goodmama NB (1)
3.  BG 3.0 AIO XS (6) - These have been discontinued.
4.  Happy Heiny Mini (1)
5.  Lil Joey's AIO (7)
6.  KL0s (12)
7. Bummis Super Brite (2)
8.  RaR NB cover (1)
9.  Thirsties Duo Wrap Covers Size 1 (4)



1. BSRB (Bagshot Raw Bamboo) Fitted (1)
2.  Goodmama (1)
3.  Twinkie Tush Fitted (3)
4.  Goodmama Goodnight (1)
5.  Newborn Prefolds (12)
6.  Small Prefolds (12)



1.  Dream-Eze AIO Small (4)
2.  Bottombumpers AIO Aplix Small (3)
3.  Fuzzibunz Perfect Size Small (1)
4.  Fishnoodles AIO Small (4)
5.  BG Bamboo Fitted (10) - These have been discontinued.
6.  BG 4.0  (1)
7.  RaR One Size (2)
8.  Blueberry Coverall (2)
9.  RaR One Size Cover (1)



1.  Kissaluv Doublers
2.  Hemp Babies & Hemparoo Joey Bunz Hemp inserts
3.  Stay Dry Hemp Doubler (has fleece & hemp)
4.  Fleece Stay Dry Liner (Malden Mills)



These are cloth wipes that I made.  One side is flannel and the other side is terry or micro-terry.  Super easy to make although they were time consuming.  I made almost 60 wipes for less than $25.


1.  Planet Wise Pail Liner (I have 2)
2.  Honey Bun Drops
3.  Bummis Liners
4.  CJs BUTTer (CD safe diaper cream)
5.  Snappis (3)
6.  Planet Wise Wetbag (small)
7.  Planet Wise Wetbag (med)
8.  Planet Wise Wetbag (large)

I will be doing more posts with more detailed information.

No comments:

Post a Comment