background

Friday, April 22, 2011

Catching up: 23-30 weeks

Yes, I have been quite the slacker as of late.  Work is killing me, almost literally, and I am just exhausted.  I am happy to report that the pregnancy is going well.  I am definitely uncomfortable, but I consider myself lucky to not have had any complications thus far.

We had a follow up ultrasound last Friday to make sure that the placenta had moved up.  I was really nervous about this because if it hadn't moved, there was a good possibility that I would have "risked out" of the birth center and had to find a new provider.  Thankfully the placenta moved out of the way and is no longer low lying!  Yay!  Baby looked great and they verified that she is definitely a she.  : )  She is measuring a bit on the big side and is quite the chunkster which I am okay with.  I would rather her be healthy than underweight!

Here are photos for weeks 23-29 (I forgot to take one this week):

 23 weeks:

24 weeks:

25 weeks:

25 weeks 5 days:

27 weeks:

28 weeks:

29 weeks (sorry I had to switch sides, the lighting was so much better the other way!):

No comments:

Post a Comment