background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dancing Baby

One of my favorite shows is So You Think You Can Dance.  I have watched it since Season 2 and have been to all of the tours except for one.  Baby Girl loves music, especially classical, pop, and country.  Unfortunately for Chris she isn't a big alternative fan, but I am sure we will work on that one.  Anyway, when we were watching SYTCD last night, she was so super active.  I really should have gotten the video camera out, but I didn't.

Her movement has slowed down over the last few weeks, but now I know if I need to check on her, all I have to do is turn on SYTYCD!  Maybe she is preparing for her auditions already!  : )

Chris was so excited by all the movement that he turned on his ipod when we went to bed to see if he could get her bouncing around again.  Sure enough, she was dancing like crazy.  This of course got Chris all excited and he started singing to her.  I then joined in on the singing and she calmed down almost instantly.  Once I stopped singing, she started bouncing around again.  Perhaps my singing will calm her down once she decides to join us on the outside.  We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I missed SYTYCD last night! I have to find out who got sent home. Any fan of that show is going to do okay in this world, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete