background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Finished nursery!

The nursery has been finished for a couple of weeks now and I am happy with how it turned out.  You can find the original post with paint details, fabric details, etc, here.

Just a reminder that we are keeping the name secret until she is here.  Her name is currently above the crib, so that is why there are weird blocks above the crib.  : )

View from the door:



Cloth diaper storage:


Crib:


Dresser, armoire, changing area, etc:




I am happy with how it came out. The paint color is perfect and her room feels so calm and peaceful.  Now she needs to come!

4 comments:

  1. The nursery is beautiful! :) Enjoy a few more nights' peaceful sleep while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks awesome Marlyn! Great job! I can't wait to meet the little person it's for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job Marlyn...but of course, I would expect nothing less from you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mirror and the pops of color from the bright pink and green. Everything looks adorable, and I can't wait to see the adorable little girl that's going to be in there soon! :)

    ReplyDelete