background

Monday, January 10, 2011

So, do you have a preference?

This is by far the question du jour for me.  For the record, yes, I do have a preference for the sex of the baby, but I will be happy either way.  Other than my husband, the only other person I remember actually telling my preference to was my eye doctor.  His wife is 3 weeks further along than I am, so we were chatting and this is the usual question that comes up.  It seemed harmless enough to discuss this with someone that I see once a year.

I kind of feel like if I say I want a boy and it ends up being a girl (or vice versa), then people will say things and I just don't want to deal with that.  I was already outspoken enough pre-pregnancy - add the hormones to that and there is no holding back!

Also, for the record (another one), Chris thinks it is a girl and I think it is a boy.  So far, everyone has guessed boy except for one friend who had a dream that I called to tell her it is a girl.  Hopefully we'll know in 2-4 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Good call! I also thought that it was a boy, Kyle thought that it was a girl. It had been a little bundle in white in my dreams and so I assumed it was a boy. My friend, Sam, had a dream around Halloween that I had a baby dressed as a BumbleBee, and so her guess was always girl. :o)

    ReplyDelete