background

Sunday, February 6, 2011

19 weeks (posted 5 days late!)

How far along? 19 weeks

Baby’s Size:  6 inches (the size of a large mango)

Baby’s Weight:  8 ounces

Development: Vernix is now covering the baby's skin.  Kidneys are now developed enough to produce urine and hearing is well-developed.

Weight gain/loss: I don't do this week to week but rather by appointment to appointment.

Maternity clothes?  Yep and I am going to start taking this one out b/c it will be maternity clothes from here on out!

Sleep: A luxury like always.

Best moment this week?  We found out that it's a girl!  We also now have all of our furniture thanks to my step-dad.

Symptoms:  Hunger, hunger, and more hunger.

Labor signs?: Nope

Movement?: Still nothing, but I am hoping it will be in the next couple of weeks.

Belly button in or out?: In

What I miss: Rare steak!

Food cravings/aversions: Still craving sweets, especially chocolate.

What I'm looking forward to:  Having the baby room cleaned out.

Milestones: A rep at work congratulated me without me having to mention anything about being pregnant.

What I look like this week: (Oh and my face always look fatter with my hair down!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah...I don't think you look fat at all! You look great! And congratulations on the baby...my youngest is three and I really miss that baby stage!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete