background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

20 weeks

How far along?  20 weeks

Baby’s Size:  Fruit - size of a cantaloupe  6.5 inches

Baby’s Weight: 10 ounces

Development: Her uterus is funnly formed and practicing acrobatics.

Weight gain/loss: +1 lb from pre-pg weight

Sleep: Nothing has changed.

Best moment this week?  There were quite a few: we now have the furniture & crib mattress.  I also found & ordered the fabric for the curtains and crib skirt.

Symptoms: Having to go to the bathroom all the time!

Labor signs?: Nope!

Movement?: Nothing really.  However, at my appointment today, the midwife was showing Chris the difference between the head and butt and how to distinguish the limbs.  As soon as the midwife "cupped" her butt, she flipped around.  I could feel this on the outside since I was pushing against her.

Belly button in or out?: In

What I miss: Nothing really - just the usual rare steak and sushi

Food cravings/aversions:  Sweets, especially Steak n Shake milkshakes (strawberry or chocolate)

What I'm looking forward to: The fabric arriving

Milestones: Halfway there!  According to the midwife, she now has a 92% chance of survival outside of the womb if heaven forbid something were to happen.

What I look like this week: (I changed my hair too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment