background

Monday, February 28, 2011

And there go my rings!

I have decided not to do the weekly updates that I have been doing because I think they are kind of boring.  Obviously I am wearing maternity clothes and will continue to do so!

As of last week, I am not wearing my wedding ring and engagement ring which makes me sad.  I could probably wear them a little bit longer, but it makes me really nervous that they are going to get stuck.  I actually went to Claire's and bought a super cheap (under $10) ring that looks like a wedding ring, but it turned my finger black after a day.

This might sound silly, but I want a ring on my ring finger!  There have been several times that I have actually seen someone look at my belly and then move their gaze to check my ring finger.  I know sometimes I look like I am 17, but now I look like a pregnant, unmarried high school student. LOL!

In baby development this week, I finally felt movement!  Yay!  I never really felt flutters - it went straight to kicking.  I thought once I felt her move that it might seem more real, but nope, it still feels the same.  Chris has begun painting her room and he decided he wanted to paint the ceiling.  He saw this shiny "precious metals" paint and of course decided he had to use it.  So silly!  The walls should be painted sometime this week and then I will begin to make the crib skirt and curtains.

Here are some 22 week photos:



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm Jen (o2Bamom from TB). Thanks for following my blog! I just had to stop in and say I love these pics of your dog, so cute! I look forward to following your blog as we become mommas! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete