background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

21 weeks (posted 1 day late)

How far along?  21 weeks and 1 day today

Baby’s Size: 7 inches (the length of a large banana)

Baby’s Weight: 11 ounces

Development: Arms & legs are finally in proportion and the neurons are now connected between the brain and muscles.

Weight gain/loss:  I only weight myself at my appointments.

Maternity clothes?  Of course!

Sleep: Work has been super stressful, so I am blaming my lack of sleep on that.  I have also been having very graphic dreams and am typically waking up around 2 am.

Best moment this week?  The fabric arrived!

Symptoms:  Just feeling bigger.  Is that a symptom?

Labor signs?: Nope

Movement?: Still nothing

Belly button in or out?: In!

What I miss: Nothing this week.

Food cravings/aversions: Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. 

What I'm looking forward to: Having the room painted.

Milestones:  Baby movements are supposed to be more coordinated now as opposed to jerky twitches.  However, I haven't felt anything so I have no idea!

What I look like this week:

1 comment:

  1. I really love the layout of your blog! And your belly pic is adorable!

    ReplyDelete